Terms and Conditions for all charters
Please ensure to read the terms and conditions below thoroughly for the safety of all crew and passengers.
- You must be Double-Vaccinated to be on our Charter Boat.
This applies to passengers of 16 years and over.
- Proof of your vaccination status may be requested upon boarding.
- If you are unwell or positive in the 7 days prior to your Charter, you cannot board the Charter Boat.
- Refunds are per our Refund Policy.
- A deposit of 20% is required at the time of booking. The balance MUST be paid prior to departure.
- Deposits are not refundable if less than 5 day’s notice is given by the customer.
- Deposits can be paid online or via direct deposit.
- All Charter / Fishing Trips have a maximum of 6 passengers per charter.
- Singles & couples are welcome and we will place you with other individuals or small groups.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent / guardian and maybe required to wear a life jacket.
- We do not recommend our charters for pregnant women or Babies/Toddlers
- All charters are subject to weather conditions, your charter will be rescheduled in the case of our cancellation due to poor weather. If you are unable to reschedule, any payments made toward your charter is fully refundable. The Safety of our Passengers and Crew is our first priority.
- Gift Vouchers are NOT refundable and NOT redeemable for cash.
- They must be used prior to the expiry date.
- Buy a voucher for a Half Day or Full Day Fishing Charter.
alcohol & smoking
- Alcohol is permitted on-board but must be consumed in MODERATION.
- Smoking is not permitted on-board